Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cloth childhood Song: Which childhood should I choose?


Set to original lyrics written by me, a cloth-diapering mom, I compare and review 9 reusable cloth diapers including Fuzzi Bunz, Gro Via, Bummis, Thirsties, Bum Genius, Knicker Nappies, Whammies, Lil' Joey, Happy Heines, and others. The focus is on One-Size diapers, but prefolds, covers and all-in-ones are also included in the diaper music video. I intended this video to be a fun summary documenting my cloth-diapering journey with my daughter, who was born six weeks early, in February of 2010. Check out my Web-site at diapers.hannahwinkle.com for a more in-depth critique of the diapers and the song lyrics. My favorite diapers currently are the OS Bummis Easy Fit diaper. When Baby V was smaller, the one-size diapers were so big, they blocked her mobility. FuzzyBunz Smalls and Thirsties Duo Diaper Smalls were my favorites, because they worked well, were well made, and she could roll over in them. I'm also a fan of prefolds and diaper covers. I assign a grade to each diaper based on my experiences using them. I started documenting each OS diaper's successes and failures on my daughter at 12 lbs. If a diaper claims to fit an 8-pound baby, but leaked until my baby was 15 lbs, it will not get an A or B.

Order Lampshade Repair Cheep Elle Jewellry Good Electrolux Nimble




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links